The New Fly Fisher - TNFF River Fleece.
ReelFlies Exclusive! For the first time ever we have made available a very limited quantity of the actual custom fleece jackets worn by the legendary New Fly Fisher TV Show team. This sought after line is produced by Torrent one of the top Canadian technical clothing manufacturers. As you can imagine all the guys at The New Fly Fisher TV Show need to be equipped with the finest most rugged gear. This also goes for the clothing that they wear. This TNFF River Fleece is the exact same fleece worn by Bill Spicer, Colin McKeown, Phil Rowley and the rest of the TNFF team. It is a fully featured fly fishing jacket/hoodie, embroidered with the TNFF Logo. This is a collector quality fly fishing fleece, laser cut, thermo bonded with the latest Polartec® Wind Pro fabric. It provides incredible levels of wind and water repelling. In fact the TNFF River Fleece is up to 4x more wind resistant than your conventional fleece. It is also highly breathable, providing a stable consistent body temperature and comes equipped with all the features that the intrepid fly fisherman would demand. Polartec® have really raised the bar with this new advanced fleece fabric.
This is without question one of the finest fly fishing hoodie fleeces on the market. I actually came across this fleece while on a recent fly fishing trip in the Parklands region of Manitoba with my friends Colin McKeown, Phil Rowley and the rest of the gang from The New Fly Fisher Show. As you can imagine, the weather in this region changes very quickly. I recall one day in particular with 50KM winds cutting across Patterson Lake and frigid frost on the ground. I thought I had come prepared for anything, packing all my very best gear, but I have to say I was soon cold and very uncomfortable. I took note that most of the other guys were wearing a very nice custom Polartec® fleece, I also noted that the guys sporting this fleece showed little or no signs of the bitter cold weather that had me chilled to the bone. So I guess that is what they call field tested and approved.
Having owned just about every top brand fleece on the market I have to say without question the TNFF River Fleece is the finest fly fishing fleece I have ever adorned. So as a result I have managed to once again team up with The New Fly Fisher TV Show to provide you with a very limited quantity of these collector grade fly fishing fleeces (as stocks last in sizes shown) Order today if you are interested in snagging one of these before they're gone.
- Removable Hi Density Foam Fly Patch
- Double Dispenser for Tippets
- Fly Fishing License Holder
- Fly Drying Gadget
- Polartec® Hardface® Technology
- Polartec® Wind Pro Technology
- Straight cut, down to the hips
- Polartec Wind Pro material: resists wind and repels water
- Numerous Pockets Providing Plentiful Storage
- Two spacious hand warming pockets
- Two breast pockets with invisible zippers
- Top of the line YKK brand zippers
- Reverse coil front zipper, soft brushed lining at the chin
- Soft shell yoke on the chest, sides and under the sleeves;
- Shaded Visored hood with draw string and bridle to adjust the fit
- Adjustable Velcro wrist fasteners for reduce cold air flow at wrists
- Double draw string in the hem around the waist
- Thermo glued garment tags for more comfort
- Strengthened collar loop to hang up the jacket
(FREE SHIPPING is not offered on this item!)
The jacket looks good and wasn't anything exceptional but fit well. I used it only one day in early morning and was comfortably warm in 55 degree with jacket on. Overall I am reasonably please but after receiving it I felt it was pricey for what I got. But keeping warm in cold weather is more important than price. so I'll give it a 4 stars. thanks...
This is fantastic. I love it.